May 14, 2013
From: Oregon County Historical Society
Subject: Scholarship Offered
The Oregon County Historical Society is offering a scholarship in the amount of $300 to be awarded prior to College entrance in August 2013. This information is available on www.ocmohistory.wordpress.com.
The requirements for the application for the scholarship are:
- Student must be a graduate of an Oregon County High School
- Name, address, and phone number of applicant.
- Student must show proof of Registration for College
- Student will write a one to two page essay entitled “What Growing up in Oregon County has meant to me.”
- Student must have resided in Oregon County at least ten years.
- The essay with above information should be emailed to email@example.com before August 1, 2013 for consideration. Any questions can be called to 417-203-0005 or emailed.
Respectfully submitted by
Board of Oregon County Historical Society